Last Updated on 8th June 2022
ALYF.in is operated by ALYF Proptech Pvt. Ltd.
ALYF.in (the “Company”) is engaged in the business of providing an aspirational, fully managed second home in fractional ownership to prospective buyers.
The protection and security of your personal information is our top priority and we have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission through the internet.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect information from you, through your use of the website or by joining the ALYF community on social media websites, or through any engagement with ALYF. We may collect and process personal information provided by you, including but not limited to:
- information that you provide at the time of registration including any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the user such as name, address, email address, bank details, and phone number.
- any data that is automatically captured by the website such as your mobile phone operating system every computer/mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's Internet Protocol or “IP” address. When you request a page from any page within the website, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the website.
2. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Use of the Information for Services
The primary goal of the Company in collecting the information is to provide you with a platform for the purpose of providing the services. The Company may use the Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
- To help provide the services for you;
- To assist sellers and business partners in handling and fulfilling orders;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of service;
- To analyze how the Website is used, diagnose technical problems;
- To remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to use the website and avail the services;
- To notify you about any changes to the website;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- To conduct market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity.
Cookies are small portions of information saved by your browser onto your computer/mobile. Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist the Company to provide you with uninterrupted service. Any information that is gathered by cookies or other web tracking technologies on the website, and the use of the same is subject to the disclosures.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
· Personal Information
ALYF may share Personal Information with certain third parties such as our agents, sellers, business partners, service providers, and other representatives acting on our behalf. For example, we may share your Personal Information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
o managing properties;
o procuring and maintaining insurance coverage;
o processing payments or dues; and
o conducting other business activities as needed.
The third parties with whom we conduct business are authorized to use your information only to perform the service for which they are hired. They are required to abide by the terms of our Privacy Notice including taking reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure. On occasion, we contract with trusted third-party providers who would receive your Personal Information and conduct anonymized aggregate analyses of the data. Through our contractual arrangements, we require our contracting partners to maintain adequate security of Personal Information provided to them. We do not permit such third parties to sell your Personal Information to other third parties.
· Non-Personal Information
The Company may also collect information other than Personal Information from user(s)/subscriber(s) through the website when the user/subscriber visits and/or uses the website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist the Company to identify you personally.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
§ web server cookie stored on your hard drive,
§ an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use,
§ the domain server through which you access our service,
§ the type of computer you're using,
§ the type of web browser you're using
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- Regulatory Disclosures
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, store, transfer, and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our services, the website or any third party; (iii) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (iv) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (v) to prevent or stop any activity we consider to be or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- Link to Other Sites
Your use of and activity at such other websites are at your own risk and the Company takes no responsibility regarding information dissipated by you at such websites.
4. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- The Company has put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such Personal Information. The Company only processes Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the user.
- The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- In using the website, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the website will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
5. DATA RETENTION
The Company shall not retain Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted by applicable law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer use your information to provide you services. Even after your account is terminated, the Company may retain your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to the cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason.
6. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the platform, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding the use of the platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their accounts.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications after setting up an account with us. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us then please let us know.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
9. CHILDREN INFORMATION
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and use of our platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the platform, application or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
10. YOUR CONSENT
11. CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Cancellation request made prior to execution of relevant transaction document –100% refundable
2. Cancellation request made post execution of relevant transaction document – No refund will be provided